We cover the entire process chain, reaching from developing novel biomaterials, over implementing them in implants and medical devices, to producing and distributing medical devices by means of our global and committed distribution network. Our top priority is effective cooperation and support. We are always looking for new markets and successful distributors.
Our goal is to have happy customers. In order to achieve total customer satisfaction now and in the future, we need to know the requirements of our customers. For this purpose, we collaborate closely with medical practitioners, renowned universities, research institutes and stay in touch with other manufacturers of medical devices. Our work is focused on results and we achieve our goals on schedule. We always seek to exceed our customers’ expectations.
The BioCer process
BioCer has already developed, approved, produced and sold products in the past. Then as now, we have always focused on quality. Our broad process chain shows our way of working, reaching from the idea over approval and production to sales.
- DIN EN ISO 13485, guideline 93/42 EWG + EU-MDR 2017/745 Art. 120(3)
- Orientation of development projects according to the requirements and wishes of medical professionals
- New ideas by market observation
- Approval of the products
- Requirements of the MDD 93/42 / EEC directive and the EN ISO 13485 standard
- Further foreign standards
- Quality control
- Clean Room Production compliance with DIN EN ISO 13485
- Made in Germany
- High quality products
- Safe products
- Well trained specialist staff
- Internal work: constant and efficient contact to our distributors as well as excellent shipment processing
- Field crew: distributor support, product trainings and local visits
- General support for BioCer distributors in all areas
- Networking at trade fairs
- Marketing support
Discover the product portfolio
Take a look at how we implement our competences into products.
In the field of haemostasis, we offer innovative products such as haemostasis powders as well as applicators and patches for supportive haemostasis.
Part of our product portfolio are state-of-the-art surgical mesh implants for the reinforcement of soft tissue defects in various fields of application.