About BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH
BioCer develops new materials and implements them in innovative medical devices. We are specialized in research, development and production of innovative, biocompatible medical devices without animal or human components. Do you have an idea for a new medical product that you want to bring to market? Make use of our team and our know-how. After all, we not only develop and produce in-house, but also on behalf of customers. Please contact us!
We are constantly developing our skills in order to meet growing and new requirements in equal measure.
Career at BioCer
We are looking for people who want to bring BioCer and its products forward. Discover our vacancies or send us an unsolicited application!
Our philosophy: “Innovative Medical Devices – Made in Germany”
Medical practitioners can absolutely trust in our knowhow and a high level of innovation. Therefore we at BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH will always offer medical products that are state-of-the-art. With our novel and safe products we both support physicians and patients in healing as well as in the restoration of health.
Our objective is to improve our patients’ quality of life on a sustainable basis – every day anew.
As a developer and manufacturer of medical products, we are always aware of our product stewardship. To us, quality means to develop and to produce at a high level of security, thus living up to the requirements of both medical practitioners and patients. Our quality management system ensures the implementation of our quality standards and is the basis of our daily work. Therefore, any organizational, commercial and technical occupations that affect quality are planned, controlled and monitored.
All of our products meet the requirements of the directive MDD 93/42/EWG and the standard EN ISO 13485, as well as additional international standards.
- BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH was founded as a privately financed research company
- Close cooperation with University of Bayreuth
- Reorientation of BioCer, Certification of our development department according to DIN EN ISO 13485
- Start-up as a medical device manufacturer
- Clean Room Production compliance with DIN EN ISO 13485
- CE approval for HaemoCer™ and TiO2Mesh™
- Market entry: Germany, Europe and Asia
- CE approval for HaemoCer™ Universal Applicator
- Product innovation: HaemoCer™ PLUS
- CE approval for TiO2Mesh™ BRA
- Other approvals world wide (Asia, Africa, USA, South America)
- Market entry: China
- CE approval for HaemoCer™ Patch
- CE approval for HaemoCer™ FlexApplicator
- Implementation of HaemoCer™ Universal SET, HaemoCer™ Flex SET
- CE approval for TiO2Mesh™ light, TiO2Mesh™ BRA light
- CE approval for HaemoCer™ Endoscopic Applicator and implementation of HaemoCer™ Endoscopic SET